A lot of buzz these days about Love Systems’ (formerly Mystery Method Corp) breakthroughs in Female Psychology.
Female psychology is extremely important for dating, seduction, pick-up, whatever you want to call it. If you’re more or less an average guy and you want to date beautiful women, you need to understand how women think and see dating and relationships.
Female psychology is like the underlying theory for all of the Love Systems tactics and techniques to pick up beautiful women.
Don’t get me wrong, learning the tactics and techniques is crucial. The downloadable book Magic Bullets spells out a complete system from the opening line to taking her home, and the book the Love Systems Routines Manual has hundreds of tried and tested word-for-word scripts that top pickup artists around the world use.
But an understanding of female psychology – not only understanding WHAT works but also WHY it works – will help make this knowledge your own. Learning the tactics and techniques is like learning phrases in a foreign language. You can easily learn enough to get by and do well. But mastery comes from being able to speak and understand the language. That’s an understanding of female psychology and social dynamics.
Some of the aspects of female psychology that I’ll cover in my talk:
* Magic code phrases. It’s weird, but there are some phrases that mean something different to most women than they mean to most men – like “it doesn’t count” or “too complicated”. “It doesn’t count” is awesome. I can’t count how many beautiful women didn’t want to leave their friends, go home with a guy they don’t know, say they have a boyfriend, etc., etc., but when I helped them see that “it doesn’t count”, they changed their mind.
* Change her mood, not her mind. You can’t logic a woman into bed. It’s a purely emotional process, so we’ll go over how to understand and recognize the key emotional trigger points.
* Why and when women say “I have a boyfriend” when they’re just testing to see if you’re up for the challenge, and the magic phrase that turns that around. (Link here)
* Even the most beautiful women are often amazingly insecure. Love Systems teaches how to get the girl using social dynamics, not through preying on her insecurities, but you do have to be aware of where her insecurities are likely to be so you don’t accidentally mess up your chances.
* Why you should never try for a traditional “date” with a true “10″. Most 10s don’t go on traditional dates, planned in advance, with random guys they met in coffee shops, bars, clubs, etc., no matter how compelling those guys are. I’ll cover why this is, and the basic two alternatives:
1) Take her home that night – this is what most guys should be trying to do anyway. It’s a little different with 10s than with the cute girl-next-door, but not especially harder.
2) Seeing her again later – how to make that happen (and it’s not with a traditional date).
The format of the Super Conference is kind of like our weekend bootcamps (similar to those described in Neil Strauss’ book The Game) where we train you to pick up beautiful women using Love Systems, but it’s much bigger.
It’s like two conferences in one (there are always two sessions going on for you to choose from) gives us all much time to go into subjects that get cut off or we don’t have time for in our regular training, and since we’ll have all the best experts there — experts in teaching “game” to average guys who want to attract, date, or seduce beautiful women.
See you guys there!